New Fund Offer (NFO)
Fund House: Quantum Mutual Fund
Scheme Name: Quantum India ESG Equity Fund
Objective: The Investment Objective of the scheme is to achieve long-term capital appreciation by investing in share of companies that meet Quantum’s Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria.
Scheme Type: Open Ended
Category: Equity Scheme - Sectoral/ Thematic
Launch Date: 21.Jun.2019
Closure Date: 05.Jul.2019
Load: Entry Load: Not Applicable Exit Load: 10% of Units of redeemed or switched out on or before 365 days from the date of allotment : NIL; Remaining 90% of Units if redeemed or switched out on or before 365 days from the date of allotment : 1%; and If redeemed or switched out on or after 365 days from the date of allotment: NIL
Offer Price (Rs):
Minimum Subscription Amount: